Wednesday, September 25, 2013

We've got our i's on careers college research

This is my fourth blog today I hope you like it.


I will be attending  Academy of Art University. It is in San Francisco California. My college degree will be in art. Because one day I want to be a artist and sell my art to everyone around the world. It has a great art program. I chose art because I love art that is why I want to be a artist. I know art is hard but I will take that challenge. It is a larger school but I would like to go to a bigger school in San Francisco California. I would like to make new friends. Look for me in the year 2025 because that is when I will be a artist. So look for me and my famous paintings in the year 2025. I hope you like my blog see you next time. I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment