Friday, October 4, 2013

My fantastic interview with Emily On We've Got Our i's On Careers

This is my fith blog post of We've Got Our i's On Careers I hope everyone likes it. Because I like it also have a great day.

She said it is okay to be afraid to try something new.  She went to Indiana University and works at m booth. She also said put your self out there try something new. Here is some thing from my the sky is your limit  go how ever far you want to it is your choose. She said it is okay to step out of your comfort zone. She was also apart of public relations. She lives in Brookline now. It takes her about 1 half hour to get to her work in New York on a train. She loves to read she said if you have a bad day you can read a book. She works in social media like Facebook , Twitter and other social websites. In college she wanted to work in fashion but instead she choose to work in social media. She also said it is okay to make a mistake nobody is perfect. I hope you have a great day. Write to you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment